When you start Maplestory games, you may receive the following errors:
- â€œThe application failed to start because ijl15.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix the error.â€
- â€œThe ijl15.dll is missingâ€
- â€œFile Ijl1.dll not foundâ€
Typically, the above ijl15.dll errors occur when either the ijl15.dll file is corrupt or missing. Other common reasons behind ijl15.dll errors include malware infection and registry issues.
Depending on the cause of ijl15.dll error, perform the following steps to fix the error:
Download the missing ijl15.dll from the Internet
If the above error is occurring due to missing ijl15.dll, download the ijl15.dll file from a reliable and trustworthy free DLL website.
However, before downloading the file from the Internet, it will be prudent to check the contents of your Recycle Bin. If you have accidentally deleted the file, you can restore the file from Recycle Bin. If you have already emptied the Recycle Bin, you can attempt recovery with the help of software like Data Recovery Pro.
Reinstall the game that is generating the error
In case you are getting the ijl15.dll error only when you try to run a particular game, uninstall and reinstall the game to fix the error. You may use a reliable third-party uninstaller tool, such as Perfect Uninstaller to ensure that programs are completely removed from your system.
Perform a malware scan
Malware, such as virus and trojan are known to corrupt the DLL files, such as ijl15.dll by injecting invalid codes into the DLL files. If the ijl15.dll error is due to corrupt DLL, run a malware scan on your entire system, using advanced antimalware tools, such as STOPzilla Antivirus and Spyware Cease to get rid of the malware and to repair the corrupt ijl15.dll file.
Perform a registry scan
Often, registry issues are found to be the root cause of DLL errors. Conduct a registry scan, using reliable registry cleaning software, such as RegServe to remove corrupt entries from the registry.
Ijl15.dll â€“ Security Report
Ijl15.dll is a safe file. However, at times this file is known to be used by some malware programs.
Shared below is a list of malware programs with which the ijl15.dll file is known to be associated with.
Trojan.Win32.Pakes.lkq [Kaspersky Lab]
Trojan.Pakes!sd6 [PC Tools]
Trojan-Dropper.Agent.LHH [PC Tools]
Under what filenames is the ijl15.dll file known to exist?
The ijl15.dll is recorded to be created under the following filenames:
%ProgramFiles%\ietoolbar\futbol – scitoolbar\ijl15.dll
%ProgramFiles%\ietoolbar\free b bar\ijl15.dll
%ProgramFiles%\ietoolbar\iradio israel toolbar\ijl15.dll
%ProgramFiles%\realconcept privacy bar\ijl15.dll
%ProgramFiles%\plustek inc\stvplt camera v204\ijl15.dll
%ProgramFiles%\namtuk\capture my screen\ijl15.dll
- %CommonAppData% is a variable that points to folder that contains application data for all users. Generally, it is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data.
- %ProgramFiles% is a variable that refers to your Program Files folder. Typically, it is C:\Program Files.
- %System% is a variable that points to your system folder. By default, it is C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP/Vista), C:\Winnt\System32 (Windows NT/2000), and C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/ME).
- %Windir% is a variable that points to the folder where Windows is installed. By default, it is either C:\Windows or C:\Winnt.